2:13 AM: Goodbye High School, hello indecision.

I have come to a crossroads in my life. I thought that I wanted to spend the rest of my life writing, as a journalist, but as of late, I've wanted to enter the world of business after college. So, to help decide whether this writing thing is in fact for me, I am going to review every CD I have, and every movie I see this summer. I already review a lot of movies I see in my journal, but they are never very in depth, and only really there in case I ever need to look back and remember overall themes, the plot, what I originally thought of the movie, etc. This may get a bit laborious for some of you, but it's important to me, so bear with it.

...and don't worry, the regular updates will not be disrupted by this.

By the by, the first CD I will be reviewing, tomorrow, is:


Ben Folds-Rockin The Suburbs
(the first CD in my CD case)