10:48 AM: Pissing contest, pt. 2

It took me a while, but I finally found something to come back at Jay Stewart's comments about how annoying it was to "keep gettin shit from yale." in addition to the comments about him getting a new truck if he gets a scholarship (check the archives for original post). here is the transcript of said conversation, in all it's smartassed patheticness:

sarlik: bc [boston college] keep sending me crap.
sarlik: that makes me a better person.
sarlik: than you.
hunarg: dont go there. its a jesuit college
sarlik: and if i get a scholarship, i get to keep my truck.
sarlik: if i don't, i get to keep my truck
hunarg: nice.
sarlik: i heard they don't give scholarships to nd or michigan to non-national merit semi-finalists.
sarlik: pwnt.

wow, i'm sad. but i finally whipped my cock out and joined in on the pissing contest.

fun for all.

now, since i am finally pretty much over my unfortunate and annoying crush on the same damn girl for the last 3 years, I can find a girlfriend, like jay, and maybe have more to do with my life than waiting for the weekend and trying not to do die. or i could keep complaining about my life in my blog. either way suits me just fine...