12:44 AM: Your crazy robot noises can't fool me...i'm un-remix'dable.

Over the course of the last couple of months, I have been constantly bombarded with advertisements for the "hot, funky fresh" new citrus flavored bizzeverage, sprite remix:



Needless to say, I was quite impressed by the "x-treme" marketing campaign that interrupted my obviously unimportant every day actions with important messages about sprite remix's individuality and k00ln3ss. Then I accidentaly dropped a sweet tart in my sprite, and realized that remix isn't as mixed as it wants to be.

Coca-Cola incorporated has been living off of the success of diet coke and sprite for years, by marketing Coke to old people, and sprite to the younger, "hip" crowd.

Then 7up (or dnL...but we'll get to that in another post) and mountain dew came in and took a piece of the coca-cola company's delicious 18-25 demographic pie (metaphorically, of course). Well, coke just couldn't deal with that, so they dropped a few sweettarts in their regular beverage, tested it out, hired a washed up rapper and some japanese kids to advertise it to the hip 18-25 crowd, and that's where we find ourselves today.

I've never actually tasted it, but I saw an ATS drinking it yesterday, so I know it sucks. Will you idiots buy anything with an "x-treme" looking design on it?

...wow, this post is all over the place. sorry for the sloppiness, but it's 12:38 a.m...give me a break. the point is, sprite remix fucking sucks, and you're a dumbass if you buy it. and i'm really pissed about not being able to masturbate.