10:57 PM: Manchester United

I thought I'd link a video on here for every notable artist performing at Bonnaroo this year.

Thursday/Friday


Andrew Bird
A Nervous Tick Motion

My Morning Jacket

Gideon

Seu Jorge (w/ Ana Carolina)

É Isso Aí

Ben Folds

Bitches Ain't Shit (C.U.N.T.)

Devendra Banhart

This is the Way

Steel Pulse
Ku Klux Klan

Bright Eyes
Let's Not Shit Ourselves
The Calender Hung Itself
awkward performance/interview on Craig Ferguson show

Oysterhead
Army's on Ecstacy (in Vermont!) (not the best quality recording)

Cat Power

Nude as the News

Demitri Martin
"Material Enhancers"


Robert Randolph and the Family Band

Austin City Limits Performance

Marah

Barstool Boys

Aziz Ansari
"google results"

Patton Oswalt
Guest spot on Dr. Katz

Tom Petty (w/ Prince and Jeff Lynne)

While My Guitar Gently Weeps (I wish Prince was playing instead)

Blackalicious
Chemical Calisthenics

Saturday and Sunday artists coming tomorrow, I guess.