11:27 PM: MAY DAY

a lot of people have asked me what I thought about the illegal immigrant protests all over the country today

for the record I do not support the war and the money we are spending on it

and I do not support the illegals and their right to protest how they are being treated in a country they inhabit illegally

yes I know we are all immigrants, we stole this land etc blah blah blah

well tough

if the mexicans want to tangle again I say bring it on but if we kick their ass again they better stay gone and no whining about it

it is all moot since we will be under chinese control before I am dead

I also support the death penalty and abortion the less losers on the planet the better

I am not a republican or democrat, I vote by how I feel on each issue

party lines are for pussies and idiots