1:31 PM:
Leprechaun spotted in Mobile

or it could be a crackhead..

I clicked on a video in Caroline #2's AIM profile yesterday, and it's too funny not to share. Clip brings the LOLs.

In the ghetto ass Crighton area of Mobile, someone claimed to have spotted a Leprechaun up in a tree, and most of the hood rats and Katrina refugees that live in the neighborHOOD seem to believe him. The local news station sent out a field reporter and cameraman to observe the St. Patty's Day ruckus, and hilarity ensued. One man even shows us his special leprechaun flute, handed down through several generations of Irish Africans. He never really explains what it does. Maybe it's like a dog whistle, but if it's anything like an oscar mayer whistle (I don't know of anyone who's ever caught a hot dog with one), future generations of African potato farmers will continue to be decieved.

I love the smirk on the anchorman's face as he ends the segment by saying "that was a good story."


Video here:

To me it look like a leprechaun to me

Even better, already ytmnd'd (remix):

I just wanna know where da gold


P.S. anyone remember Bubb Rubb and Lil Sis?