7:35 PM: Yet another sign of the apocalypse progress WTF!?!

Earlier today, the governor of New Jersey revealed to the world that he LOVES fucking other men.

"From my early days of school until the present day, I acknowledged some feeling, a certain sense that separated me from others."

"My truth is is that I am a gay American and I am blessed to live in the greatest nation with the greatest tradition of civil liberties in the world."

The best part? Most of his state's gay citizens aren't buying it.

Personally, I agree with the homosexuals. Admitting to having a homosexual affair, even if it's true, seems to be an attempt to distract us from some much greater screw-up. Like declaring a war on something as vague as terror, or green-lighting Jason Alexander's next post-Seinfeld turd. It doesn't seem to be working out for him too well so far though, he resigns as governor on November 15th.