2:12 PM: Peer Editing stupid comments.

I just don't understand why some people come here. I provide you people with entertainment and amusement, and you respond with hatred. If you don't like the site, then don't come here...it's that easy. I don't see how posting hateful comments Anonymously (how cool of you to waste my time with idiotic comments like "your site is shit you should have more pictures and less shit" and "Maybe if you were smart Matt which everyone knows you arn't you should try to improve your site" without even telling me who you are) helps make this site better. If you like Save Rivers better, go there. I'd recommend going both places, since they both have worthwhile and completely different approaches to blogging: I focus on pop culture and writing, Rivers focuses on pictures and things that have happened to him.

In the meantime, you have some basic writing skills to (re)learn. I helped you out, and told you how you could improve on your incessant bitching the next time you decide to come and slam my site, at least composition-wise:



I'd appreciate it if you stopped complaining about my site, and started a site of your own. Noone is asking you to continue coming here.

...being mean to Miles is still ok, though.