6:05 PM: Why I'm better than you: Part 1

So I got a new truck today:


It looks just like that, except white, and not in the desert.

The Car's Retail Value According to Kelly Blue Book:

1997 Mazda B2300 Short Bed

Engine: 4-Cyl. 2.3 Liter
Trans: 5 Speed Manual
Drive: 2 Wheel Drive
Mileage: 56,000

Equipment
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
AM/FM Stereo
Cassette
Sliding Rear Window
Pickup Shell/Cap

Retail Value $5,635

We paid $4,250.
OWNED.

Sadly, I can't drive it until Friday, since I don't have insurance for it yet, but when I finally do get to drive it....I don't want to say I'll be the sexiest guy at the school, but...It'll be a close battle between me and Ian Thomas.

Decide for yourself...



OR



Yeah, Neither sounds about right..

*special thanks to Emily Guinto for the super sexy pic ^