3:46 PM: I had a dream

Jiminy Crickets:



Fred Phelps and crew will be picketing the funeral of Coretta Scott King next Tuesday, in order to warn African-Americans of the evils of associating with "the strange Gods of Sodom." Apparently, Coretta has made a widowy career off of sodomy, mastering the art and marketing her tell-all advice book/memoir on the subject to children and impressionable senior citizens, for her own selfish purposes. She made millions before she kicked the bucket.

God speed, I hope her friends and relatives don't let Fred and friends kill their funeral buzz, they deserve one after all they've seen Mrs. King go through.


Some shoutouts for my girl Coretta, from my mind-friends:

Coretta I fucking love you so much. Please dont go. I cant loose you. Im like destrout rite now. I dont know what to do. I love you more than anything. <3

I GOT MAD LOVE FOR HER ALEADY.. I HOPE SHES OKAY AND EVERYTHING GETS STRAIGHTEND OUT SOO WE CAN CHYLL AGAIN UP IN GODS HOUES=... LOVE YA CORETA <3333