1:22 PM: New Direction for the Tard

So, I've decided to start a weekly comic strip for my blog. I have a lot of ideas, and I'd like to get them out to the world in a new way. I decided to call it Compulsively Neutral, but I'm assuming that name will change in the near future, because I'm not sure if I like it or not. Also, thanks to my friend, who goes by Beeverpaste online, for illustrating the first comic for me. Hopefully, the artists of my strip will change from time to time (I have absolutely no artistic talent whatsoever), and the style will constantly shift. This will probably be a weekly thing, but I can't promise that. Sometimes, there may be one in a week, sometimes none at all. Just be patient. Anyways, here's the first strip:











(wait for it)
























George W. Bush is either one of the most evil human beings on the planet or the biggest tool ever to make it all the way to the White House. The average conservative sees this multi-millionaire oil fiend as "just another one of the guys...someone we can relate to." You know, an upright fella' who takes a stance for what the average American actually believes in, whether it be that violence is the only solution to any significant problem, homosexuals don't have a place in today's society, or that the Bible should take the place of the Constitution, and Christianity should become the national religion. Screw that freedom of speech, separation of church and state crap. We've got the Patriot act now! Hail Jesus!

But yeah, this strip sees him as a (though undoubtedly evil) tool of an even greater evil, the conservative Christian right. That's right, the most powerful political group in America hates poor people, makes political decisions based on their own interpretations (read: whatever interpretations affords them the most money/power) of the most sacred Science-Fiction anthology of all time, The Bible, and wants to completely abolish gay rights before the next election. Again, Bush is either the most massive political tool of the last century, or the most evil man alive. You make the call.